[tweetmeme source=”luau” only_single=false http://www.URL.com]
I am running and quite frankly I’m a little disappointed in CNN.
Tonight is the first official debate between 2012 Presidential Nominee hopefuls for the Republican party. Forget the fact that I’m not a Republican, but come on CNN, not even a phone call or an email or a tweet to ask my opinion on the candidates?
Some of these guys JUST started running. I’ve been running for over 2 years!!!
Okay, so maybe I haven’t officially “officially” announced my candidacy for the top office of the United States, but come on!
Each and every one of these Republican candidates has a broad, if not very vague and general platform they are running on – cut taxes, cut spending, rescue the economy – but none of them is specific on HOW they are going to do that!
And don’t even ask them about health care. The only thing they can throw out is repealing “Obama-care”.
I’ve been running for over 2 years and my platform is fairly clear. Better living through better living!
- Get This Nation Healthy – incentivize exercise and healthy eating and change the mentality of big corporations so they will want their workers to be as healthy as they can be.
- Lower Insurance Costs – healthier citizens means lower health costs means lower insurance cost.
- Increase Production – healthier workers means more production per man-hour.
- Stimulate the Economy – bigger production and spending less on medical costs and insurance means more money being spent on goods means more demand means a healthier economy.
- Regain Our Status – once the economy is clicking again, the United States will again be THE place everyone wants to be.
It can’t happen overnight, but with the right attitude and a strong desire, we can once again be the lean, mean powerhouse machine. With clear eyes and full hearts, we can’t lose.
Yeah, I may not be up on international politics, and I can’t say I really know much about how to run a country, but I DO know that we need to take care of our own people and give them the tools so they are able to succeed on their own. With some hard work, a lot of sweat and a little knowledge, we can get this country back in saddle!
Better living through better living – that’s the Run Luau Run platform.
Follow my campaign on Facebook:
Click the badge above to join the Running Party!!!
or follow the campaign on Twitter:
Now, who wants to be my running mate?